Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's ready!

Finally! It's ready! I've created two website blogs already. But it's in wordpress.com. Just click those two tab pages entitled: "SouthpoinT gallery" and "Human Nature in GenSan". In SouthpoinT Gallery, you'll see my Online Portfolio of works. And in Human Nature in Gensan, of course, you'll see/read on my blog about Human Nature NOW in Gensan. Because my sister Hanna is a product dealer of Human Nature Products. It's actually just being sold only here in the Philippines and the U.S. of A. It's ORGANIC, NATURAL and 100% NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS. It's a healthy assortment of beauty and health products good not only for you and your family but for everybody! You can browse through the website to learn more about it (or go to the official website at  http://humanheartnature.com/). If you are a Gensan resident, you can place an order, but we actually serve not only Gensan but also the surrounding Socsksargen area (South Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani Province and Gensan).
But anyway, now, I've decided that I'll continue my blogger account and blog about my hometown General Santos City or "Gensan" for short. I'm proud of my hometown! I'll showcase its PEOPLE, FOOD, PLACES, ACHIEVEMENTS, HAPPENINGS and, of course, ITS ARCHITECTURE. I'm so proud of my "masterpiece" ( I'll call it my masterpiece for now because I've put hardwork and learned wordpress in just a few days! It's a feat!) hehehe...So stay tuned for my work here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment