Saturday, March 24, 2012

Learning Blogger

After I finished my 2 free wordpress websites a few days ago, I decided to continue on my blogger account and blog about my beloved hometown, General Santos City. Today, I made a commitment to learn blogger.com. I made a few pages already that serves as the "head" pages.  And now, I want to create a sub-page for every "head"-page I've created, just like what I did with my wordpress blogs. But now, I'm facing a brick wall and how do I break through it? I've initially searched/googled on "how-to-create-subpages-in-blogger", but to my dismay, there's nothing really helpful. Apparently, there's no way to create sub-pages. Now, what do I do? Hmmm..I really don't know yet. I'm presented with a challenge, and now, I will have to find a way around it, make-do with what is available for now. And continue searching for that elusive piece of information. For now, all my "to-be sub-pages" will just be under my blog posts and archived. I will find a way, dig and search deeper, so good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment